We aim to make your Innsbruck airport transfer or Munich airport transfer an enjoyable experience
For many people the airport transfer to the hotel can be nerve wracking.
Many worrying questions arise before meeting the driver:
Is our booked transfer going to be on time? How will we the find the driver? We booked two months ago...will they have forgotten us? Will the driver speak English? Will the vehicle smell of cigarette smoke? Will there be space for all of our luggage? Will the booked child seats be there? Will the driver drive too fast? What do we do if our children get car sick? What happens if our flight is delayed or diverted? Will the driver be talking on his mobile phone for the whole journey? Etc, etc....
We try to answer all of these questions for you before you start your holiday. During our many years of experience driving for other companies, we´ve heard and seen many complaints and worries from customers. And seen nearly everything that can go wrong, happen at some time in the past.
- You can book via email, telephone, text message or through your hotel.
- We speak and write English and German.
- We will advise you on the best pickup time for your return journey, also taking traffic and weather into consideration.
- We confirm your booking at the time of booking and again shortly before each transfer.
- Innsbruck airport transfer to any destination/ski resort west of Innsbruck
- Munich airport transfer to any destination/ski resort in Tirol & Vorarlberg
- We can also offer you our high quality transfers to other destinations: Italy, Switzerland, Kitzbuehel and Salzburg regions, etc. Please ask for details
- We use high quality, meticulously maintained and cleaned vehicles.
- Our vehicles easily hold all of your luggage and more.
- Your driver will meet you at the arrivals gate, clearly displaying a sign with your name, resort and hotel name.
- The driver speaks fluent English and German.
- The driver is highly experienced in all weather conditions and vehicles.
- The driver has experience of your journey´s route and destination. Can even offer you advice on ski schools, guiding, ski routes, restaurants, etc.
- Mobile phone use will be minimal and only essential to running of the business, and of course only with hands free headsets.
- All of our transfers are classed as private transfers. i.e. you are travelling with your own group of friends or family.
- to reduce costs it might be possible to share your transfer with another group or family. Please advise us when you are booking/enquiring if you would like to share.
- Our most popular routes for shared transfers are: airport transfer to Obergurgl, airport transfer to Lech
Please check our FAQ page for any questions we haven´t answered here or feel free to ask us personally: Contact